As VP Global Service Lines (GSL) you are responsible for the team of product managers that manages the global managed services portfolio.
The GSL team is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The GSL Team responsibility also includes ensuring that the MSS portfolio supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Apart from developing and maintaining services, the GSL is also responsible for supporting Global Marketing with analyst relations, with for example analyst briefings and analyst days, and also to support Global Sales Excellence with go-to-market activities, like sales bootcamps, webinars and trainings.
As head of Global Service Lines you are expected to:
- Actively coach and help the team of product managers.
- Be an active part of defining the portfolio strategy and roadmap.
- Drive collaboration with relevant delivery teams within Global Operations and France operations.
- Collaborate with Global Marketing around marketing activities.
- Continuously monitor the market, including both analysts, vendors, competition and customers, to be able to evolve the portfolio to stay competitive.
- Qualify incoming portfolio requests and when applicable convert them into an Opportunity Review presentation and present this to sales leadership.
- Work together with Global Portfolio Management to develop, introduce new services to the market but also to retire non-relevant services.
- Assist sales and marketing with promotion of the products.
- Ensure global portfolio consistency : drive to find synergies between services to enable upsell and cross-sell ; avoid overlaps between services.
- Act as a leader within the company, driving collaboration and innovation.
Skills & Experience
- Good leadership skills in multi-cultural environment
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience within CyberSecurity in a customer facing role
(ex: Presale, Product Manager, Solution Architect…)
- Broad understanding across multiple different areas of CyberSecurity
- Demonstrated success in defining and delivering projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good understanding of Public Cloud architectures
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document/presentation delivered in the past year
- Pragmatic and solutions-oriented mindset
Since 2016, Orange Cyberdefense has brought together all the Orange Group's cybersecurity activities, dedicated to companies. With a turnover of more than €800 million in 2021 and an annual growth of more than 10%, we position ourselves as one of the main European players in the market.
Our vocation is to secure the most critical assets of our customers around the world. With a workforce of more than 2500 employees in the largest cities of France and abroad, we support companies and administrations in the design of their cybersecurity strategies, their implementation, and their operational management.
To conduct this mission, our employees are organized into cross-cutting Business Units Local country and Global that provide expertise in the following areas of technical solutions:
- Identity and access management and data protection
Orange Cyberdefense is proud to offer "global protection with local expertise". We offer local operations 24/7/365 in 19 locations with 17 Security Operations Centers (SOCs) worldwide, 11 Cyber SOC, 4 CERTS and sales and service support in 160 countries.
In 2022, Orange Cyberdefense aims to consolidate its position as a leader in Europe in security services, including the creation of the first incident response hub.
Orange Cyberdefense's Global Technology and Marketing team includes global marketing, global product supplier management, global portfolio management, global product management and global CTO, as well as Orange Cyberdefense internal IT and security
Global Service Lines are responsible for the global managed security services portfolio.
We design, take to market and promote Orange Cyberdefense offers globally in support of countries and OBS teams. Our high-level objectives are:
- Positioning ourselves as not only the leader but also the reference in the market
- Be front-runners in Managed Security Services, anticipating and adapting our offers to major trends affecting the cybersecurity ecosystem (threat evolution, technological disruptions, rising ESG and Sovereignty concerns…)
- Exploit the growth drivers that are the Services & Middle Market
- Develop a large and easy-to-use portfolio making our services easier to sell
- Elaborate a clear and unified speech for analysts and clients
- Be the preferred partner of strategic vendors
Do you believe you have what it takes to become our VP - Global Service Lines? Then click the apply button!