Are you the Salesforce Administrator who is a trusted partner of business stakeholders? Do you not just deliver what is asked, but advise on the optimal use of Salesforce? Do you know how to balance the need for speed against stability and control? Then we’re interested to get in touch with you.
Within Orange Cyberdefense Salesforce Sales Cloud is used to support critical sales and marketing processes. We use it for marketing automation, sales forecasting, customer quoting, contract management and sales data analysis. In addition, data integrations with ERP and ITSM systems play an important role. To strengthen our Salesforce team (based in Utrecht NL and Antwerp BE), we are looking for a Salesforce administrator. You will work in a team that is responsible for development, maintenance, end-user support and security of the platform. In the team you will have your own projects, requiring extensive contact with internal stakeholders and end users.
You are a team player, but can work independently on smaller projects. You have a proactive and service-oriented attitude in which you know your responsibilities well. You identify and initiate opportunities to improve existing functionality and convince others of this. You can bring different interests together and also monitor the integrity of the Salesforce configuration. You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are constantly looking for ways to better support the various business processes.
- You have HBO working and thinking level and preferably comparable work experience in an ICT service organization;
- You have good command of the English language, both in word and in writing;
- Salesforce Certified (Advanced) Administrator certification is an advantage;
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud is a must. Experience with Salesforce CPQ or marketing automation is an advantage.
Do you recognize yourself here?
- a collaborative attitude, both within your team and with internal customers;
- good communicative skills;
- accurate, practical, flexible and stress-resistant;
- service-oriented in heart and soul and puts the internal and external customer interest first;
- able to keep many plates spinning.
What can you expect from Orange Cyberdefense?
Working at Orange Cyberdefense will give you the chance to develop both personally and professionally. A learning mindset is key in an environment with a high rate of change and quick decision-making. Based on your personal and company development needs, you define you path for growth. We believe that providing an atmosphere where we are having fun at work and love what we do, we will also get the best results.
We offer a generous benefit package including a personal development plan, pension plan, a financial bonus based on personal targets as well as company targets and much more!
We are located in a new office in Utrecht. You can reach the office easily by public transport and there is enough space to park your car (using P&R).
Please reach out to us if you are interested after reading this vacancy and you want to learn more about this position, the team or our organization. Apply and/or leave your contact details if you want to explore the potential opportunities! We are ready to invite you for a first introduction!
If you want to know more about the job, feel free to contact Peter Wouda (Teamlead Application Manager) via email@example.com